If you’re in the majority of small business owners who struggle with making technology work for you and your company, then you’re definitely going to get a lot out of this episode. Andrew and Bree and talking all things tech, and how you can use it to help with your productivity, efficiency, and saving time and money.
Bree’s back with Toaster Time, and this time round she’s joined by the director of Mahi Web and Bright IT, Ben Versang. Ben’s using his tech wizardry to help the guys tackle some of the biggest problems small business owners face when it comes to technology.
And if that weren’t enough, the guys get into all of this too...
- Knowing the full potential of your technology, and how it can make you and your business more productive
- The cost of not using your technology correctly
- The effect that technology can have on your team as a whole
- Re-thinking how we look at technology and our relationship with it
- The most common problems and frustrations among small business owners around technology
- Knowing when to upgrade your technology and when to leave it alone
- The value of technology and how you can use it to save time and money in the long-run
- The biggest changes that small business owners are going to have to make around technology in the next five years
- How to keep on top of the latest tech developments
- Three weird and wonderful business ideas from around the globe
- Five top tips on how to make the most of technology
Bree James Pakmag
Bree James LinkedIn
Andrew Griffiths Website