For business owners looking to grow and learn new skills, developing partnerships is a great way to expand in a way that’s beneficial for everyone. However, for many people in business, entering into a partnership is a murky and sometimes even anxiety-provoking prospect. Luckily, in this episode of the Business over Breakfast show, Bree and Andrew are talking you through partnerships from A to Z.
Bree James is being joined in the Toaster Time section by a very special guest, Mike Reid of Key Persons of Influence. Mike is talking about his own experiences around partnerships and how they’ve played a pivotal role in the rapid growth of Dent Global.
And if that weren’t enough, the guys are also getting into all of this too...
- The different types of partnerships and how to know which ones are best for you and your business
- The benefits that partnering your business will have for your clients
- Where businesses often go wrong with partnerships
- The ‘What if?’ questions you need to ask before entering into a partnership
- The reasons why you should think about partnering your business outside of just making money
- How to prepare yourself before entering into a partnership
- Why location should never hold you back when searching for a partner
- The idea of fair exchange and aligning values, and why it’s key in small business
- How your partners can help to promote services and products, and ultimately generate leads
- 5 top tips on how to use partnerships in business
- 3 weird and wonderful business ideas from around the globe!
Bree James Pakmag
Bree James LinkedIn
Andrew Griffiths Website
Mike Reid LinkedIn